PEACE Bodice and Brief Set
For that tranquil, restful lull, when you retreat to nourish yourself. The style of the bodice and brief set is both quietly modest and delicately feminine. Logwood gives the certified sustainable Lenzing TENCEL® (eucalyptus) fabric its harmonious lilac tone, while calming floral herbs bring further serenity to the set. Do you have a relaxation ritual? Resolve to bring insight and comfort into your solitude. Choose PEACE.
- lace provides the intricate detail in the bodice yoke and back as well as the mid hip band and edging on the short
- made by hand from certified sustainable Lenzing TENCEL® (eucalyptus) fabric with 8% Spandex
- small-batch dyed with purchased logwood
- infused with lavender, elder and chamomile flowers for their calming effect
- 125 mL Re-Infusing Spray and 100 mL Whipped Soap included
- This style also available in salmon (SANCTUARY).
Please note that products are hand-dyed with plants and the tone may vary slightly based on the batch and over time. Hand wash using Re-infusing Whipped Soap (included) for best results. Re-infuse anytime!
Alkanet root is not water soluble, so this organic matter must be soaked in alcohol before it will give its colour. It dyes my Tencel knit anywhere from a lilac purple to a mauve, depending on the alkalinity of the water, both in the dyebath and in the rinse. I'm on well water but have a water softener in my house, so I have that choice. Alkanet is less lightfast than other dyes, and also has the ability to change its hue based on the alkalinity of the wearer. It lives with you!
(click to learn more)
Read more about the ancient Indian art of infusing clothing with herbal remedies (ayurvastra) here.