BALANCE Cami and Demi-brief Set
A confident, unworried crop top and bikini set, with judicious amounts both of relaxed style and elegance. Poised and ready for both private and public settings, this certified sustainable Lenzing TENCEL® set is more than the sum of its parts. Czech glass beads are positioned to allow adjustment to spaghetti straps neatly crossed at the back and tied at the hips. You are proficient and self-composed. Through its infusion and design, your garment is grounding yet aspires to new heights.
- unique styling features double (adjustable) straps with Czech glass bead details on belly length cami and bikini briefs
- made by hand from certified sustainable Lenzing TENCEL® (eucalyptus) fabric with 8% Spandex
- small-batch dyed with walnut shells and madder root
- infused with fir needles, chamomile and sage for their opening energetics and benefits to SAD sufferers
- 125 mL Re-Infusing Spray and 100 mL Whipped Soap included
- This style also available in tan (GLOW).
Please note that products are hand-dyed with plants and the tone may vary slightly based on the batch, and over time. Hand wash using Re-infusing Whipped Soap (included) for best results. Re-infuse anytime!
Alkanet root is not water soluble, so this organic matter must be soaked in alcohol before it will give its colour. It dyes my Tencel knit anywhere from a lilac purple to a mauve, depending on the alkalinity of the water, both in the dyebath and in the rinse. I'm on well water but have a water softener in my house, so I have that choice. Alkanet is less lightfast than other dyes, and also has the ability to change its hue based on the alkalinity of the wearer. It lives with you!
(click to learn more)
Read more about the ancient Indian art of infusing clothing with herbal remedies (ayurvastra) here.